- Furniture, Leather, Footwear, Garment, Construction
- Widely used as insulation, lubrication, shockproof, dustproof, dielectric fluid and heat carrier. As well as additives for paints and daily chemicals. As a release agent. Used purely or as a part of a compounded formula, MESIL201 series provides a non-toxic, non-carbonizing mould release for rubber, plastics and metal die-castings. As an Anti-Foam agent. Very small quantities of the fluid are very effective as a foam control agent, especially in non-aqueous systems. As a mechanical fluid. The very high viscosity-index, the thermal and chemical stability, shear-breakdown resistance and the rubber compatibility as well as the compressibility make this fluid outstanding for mechanical and hydraulic uses. As a lubricant. The fluid provides excellent lubricating properties for most plastic and elastomeric surfaces. Lubricity with metals depends upon the possible combinations such as P.T.F.E., MoS2 and other lubricity improvers. In polishes and chemical specialties.Silicone oil is used in most automobile and furniture polishes for its ease of application, high gloss with a minimum rubbing and durable water repellent film. In electrical and electronic equipment. Because of the excellent dielectric properties silicone oil is widely used as an insulating and damping fluid.
Mesil201 Series Polydimethylsiloxane Fluid Silicone Oil Pdms
MESIL201 series is the polydimethylsiloxane fluid, which with a dimethylpolysiloxane structure.It is a synthetic oil which does not exist in nature.
It is composed of organic methyl groups and inorganic siloxane bonds (Si-O-Si). Siloxane bonds also make up such highly heat-resistant materials as glass and quartz.
MESIL201 series has numerous unique properties not found in conventional mineral oils or synthetic oils.
Products are available in viscosity ranging from water-like, free-flowing fluids to syrup-like fluids.
- Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Days after Acceptance (DA), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash on Delivery (COD), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 80000 Per Year
- 14 Days
- Free samples are available
- MESIL201 series is packaged with net weight 200 kg steel drum or net weight 950 kg IBC drum. 20 GP FCL can full-load 80 steel drums(16,000.0 kg) or 18 IBC drums(17,100.0 kg). In the original unopened packaging, MESIL201 series fluid has a shelf life of 36 months when stored at ambient temperatures. The product does not freeze and there are no restrictions on storage.
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
20th Floor Business Building, Renmin Road, Jiaozuo Jiaozuo Henan China 86-391-3565625